Photograph by Mari Kawakatsu
I am a
CRM-ISM postdoctoral fellow
studying computational number theory and arithmetic geometry
at McGill University
I received a Ph.D. in June 2021 from Stanford University
, where I was supervised by
||jon [dot] love [at] mcgill [dot] ca
||Burnside Hall, Room 1248
Rational Equivalences on Products of Elliptic Curves in a Family
Journal de Théorie des Nombres de Bordeaux, Vol. 32, No. 2 (2020) pp. 923-938.
Supersingular Curves With Small Non-integer Endomorphisms
, ANTS presentation
Joint with Dan Boneh.
In Proceedings of the Fourteenth Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium, ed. Steven D. Galbraith.
The Open Book Series, Vol. 4, No. 1 (2020) pp. 7-22.
Winner of the Selfridge Prize
for best paper at ANTS-XIV.
Hyperelliptic curves mapping to abelian varieties and Applications to Beilinson's Conjecture for zero-cycles
Joint with Evangelia Gazaki.
Torsion phenomena for zero-cycles on a product of curves over a number field
Joint with Evangelia Gazaki. Accepted for publication in Research in Number Theory.
Pythagorean solutions of Diophantine systems and a family of genus one curves
Root Numbers of a Family of Elliptic Curves and Two Applications
An Arithmetic Variant of Raynaud's Theorem
Joint with Libby Taylor.
Isogeny Graphs, Zero-cycles, and Modular Forms: Computations over Algebraic Curves and Surfaces
(2021): Stanford Libraries
Thesis, PhD in Mathematics at Stanford University.
Supervised by Akshay Venkatesh,
Dan Boneh, and
Field Extensions Generated by Kernels of Isogenies
(2016): U of T Libraries
Thesis, Master of Science at University of Toronto. Supervised by Jacob Tsimerman.
Past Teaching at McGill:
- Math 240 (Discrete Structures) (held online)
Past Teaching at Stanford:
- CA* for Math 113 (Linear algebra and matrix theory), Winter 2021 (held online)
- TA** for Math 51 (Linear Algebra and Multivariable Calculus), Fall 2020 (held online)
- CA for Math 104 (Applied Matrix Theory), Spring 2020 (held online)
- TA for Math 62DM (Modern Mathematics: Discrete Methods), Winter 2020
- CA for Math 120 (Groups and Rings), Spring 2019
- TA for Math 51 (Linear Algebra and Multivariable Calculus), Fall 2018
- TA for Math 62DM (Modern Mathematics: Discrete Methods), Winter 2018
- CA for Math 120 (Groups and Rings), Fall 2017
- TA for Math 53 (Ordinary Differential Equations), Spring 2017
- CA for Math 120 (Groups and Rings), Fall 2016
Past Teaching at University of Toronto:
- TA for MAT347 (Groups, Rings, and Fields), 2014-15 and 2015-16
- TA for MAT137 (Calculus!), 2013-14
- TA for MAT187 (Calculus for Engineering Students), Winter 2013
- TA for MAT135 (Calculus), Fall 2012